This personal stylist and image consultant training module is suitable for individuals who have an interest in style and image and/or wish to work as an image consultant or stylist.
Sign up for this course and you will also receive 2 additional live training days included in your course purchase.
Upcoming LIVE Days:
Perth Australia - March 21st & 22nd 2020
This program is accredited for 3.2 CEU's (Continuing Education Units) through the Association of Image Consultants International.
This course covers all of the core competencies you'll need to become a confident and professional image consultant when dealing with men and women from all walks of like. To attend the live training days it is imperative that lessons 1-8 and Assignment 1-3 are completed a week before the class commences.
This course contains over 60 lessons and two live hands on training days.
Major topics include:
~ What is Image
~ Female Fashion and Figure History
~ The Female Form
~ Female Style Evaluation
~ Line and Design
~ Female Garment InSights
~ Female Personal Style Expression
~ Style Consultation Process
~ The Male Form
~ Male Style Evaluation
~ Male Garment InSights
~ Male Personal Style Expression
~ Professional Image
~ Client Services
This Course Includes:
- 12 month graduate course emailed to you weekly.
- 6 months of ongoing support.
- Internationally recognized
- Earn 3.2 AICI CEU's from The Association of Image Consultants International
- Written and hosted by image trainers with over 48 years of experience
- Facilitated by trainers with over 20 years of combined training experience
- Every lesson enhanced by video
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on assignments
- an invitation to join our closed Facebook group.
- Course Includes:
- with .pdfs, videos and quizzes
- trainer support
- 10 client style programs (male and female)
- Optional style resources with discounted course rate
2 Live Hand-on training days
- Live workshopping of consulting with clients
- Actual wardrobe audit experience
- Take a client shopping in a real experience
Tools expanding ruler, tape measure, long ruler, spirit level, short ruler, length of elastic, metal necklace Value $50
• BONUS 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
• BONUS 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to resources, products, consultant community and ongoing education. Value $300
Ann Reinten AICI CIP is a certified image professional with AICI, the CEO of Image Innovators and the creator of the Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy course. With over 30 years experience in the image industry and 18 years as an image trainer, Ann these days coordinates all the training and facilitates the online training.
In 2010, Ann was awarded AICI’s highest honour: the IMMIE award for product innovation and excellence.
Over her career as an image professional Ann has helped thousands of individuals to achieve their goals through mental, visual and behavioural changes. Ann has written several image books, was the image feature writer for Australian Stitches magazine for six years and has been interviewed on many TV shows and media publications.
“Ann is an energetic and entertaining image trainer – she brings ‘real’ stories and insights to every class”
Anna Kozlowski – Australia
“She (Ann) truly captivated and communicated in-depth material in a way that was easy to understand and implement, enabling each of us to feel that we now have the competitive edge in the industry”
Ben Angel – Australia
“I loved every minute of my time with Ann, she is truly passionate about her business, as well as a lot of fun … Thank you Ann for sharing your knowledge with me and making this business so easy for me to get started, you have certainly thought of every avenue to put us in the loop to make a successful business.”
Diana Ailey – Australia
“At the risk of sounding overly sentimental – it is important to me that you know that you have made a really significant impression on me, and my aim, with your permission, is to try and emulate the gentle, authentic, generous and playful way that you approach your art”
Donna-Rae Patricios – South Africa